Friday, February 5, 2010
రవ లడ్డు: Rava laddu- Sweet semolina balls
Preparation time : 15 mins
Makes around 10 medium sized laddus.
2 cups Rava/ Sooji
2 cups Sugar/ panchadara
5 Elachi/ Elakkayalu
10 cashews/ jeedipappu
2 tbsp Ghee / Neyyi
4-5 tbsp Milk / paalu
How to prepare / Thayarucheyatam
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add cashews first and then add sooji fry them till light brown.
3. After frying remove from the fire.
4. Add sugar and elachi powder to rava and mix well.
5. Add warm milk to the mixture and mix well.
6. Now make round balls as per desired size.
7. Keep aside for 10 mins and serve.